Every Breath You Take
There has been a setback.
There was a little lack of progress on my part today, since there was a malfunction regarding a certain software that we use and I rely on it to share the level block-outs that I make. To still feel productive, I remade the levels yet again to make them even easier.
We hadn't tested our old levels yet, but I anticipated that they would still be deemed too difficult by testers. So once more, I went back to Piskel to do some designing in 2D and after discussing the design decisions with my co-designer, I made a blueprint in Maya and blocked them out in 3D.
I do hope I can share the blockout with the rest of the group tomorrow though, since every breath counts now that we are close to the deadline.